The NFB is proud to bring you
PixStop—a versatile, intuitive app that makes it easier than ever to shoot and score your very own stop-motion animation film.
Designed for the iPad 2, the PixStop app captures as many as 10,000 images to create mini masterpieces up to 13 minutes long. Novice-friendly features, helpful tutorials and intuitive controls make this the perfect tool for first-time stop-motion animators and a great mobile tool for more advanced users too.
- Easy to use
- Ages 10 and up
- Creative and educational
- Kid-friendly interface
- 3 short tutorials to get you started
- Sample movie included to fire up your imagination
- Help window to explain all app functions
- Built for endless hours of fun
- Snap up to 10,000 images per film
- Add cool music from your iTunes library
- Adjust the speed of your film in an instant
- Delete images with one touch
- Personalize with titles and descriptions for easy reference
- Just shoot and share
Export to your camera roll and share with your friends on YouTube or by e-mail.
- Tutorials by NFB experts include:
- Three Principles of Animation
- Creating a Flipbook
- Storyboarding Your Idea
Download the app.
The National Film Board is Canada's public film producer and distributor. Find out more at NFB.ca/about.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions.
Please email us at email@example.com or send us a tweet at twitter.com/thenfb.